What Great Startups Do Differently?
Success has a dynamic definition in every personal dictionary. Every entrepreneur wants to know the secret that makes great startups so successful. If there is one thing you should know is that none of them is wrong but there’s no one-size-fits-all approach to becoming a successful entrepreneur.
Apart from the three pillars of a successful startup i.e., market, team, and founder you need some tricks and tips that you’ll want to keep in mind to do things differently.
1. Don’t fight rejection– rejection serves as more of like a blessing in disguise, for those who understand the value of learning and growing together. Don’t invest your time in convincing people they should understand and support you, there is plenty of fish in the sea. Find and focus on people who support you.
2. Work-life balance– ever heard of ‘do smart work instead of hard work?’ A lot of young entrepreneurs have the vision that overworking without allowing breaks is the path to success. But they don’t is that overworking can lead to a lack of productivity and creativity. So, give your body and mind some space and do smart work.
3. Empower staff to succeed– the biggest chaos the employees face is due to unclear instructions and expectations. Give clear instructions and set out early expectations every time to avoid the struggle.
4. Talk less, listen more– before you get to train an employee effectively, they should feel heard. the most perfect conversation happens when you listen to the other person carefully. This may not be the best way of conversing, but definitely, the most effective one as it helps you to understand someone else perspective.
5. Aim at creating value over wealth– A successful company provides its clients a great deal of satisfaction at every point in their time with your product or service. It serves in creating the most crucial thing i.e., creating value. Creating value helps your customers to come back.